• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AHH Whats Wrong?!?!

halo203

Make sure your language files are in place...

if you installed a contribution, then yuo need to make sure it was all completed.

TJ

Hello..

Just wondering if someone could check out my oscommerce site and maybe help me out with what i screwed up with?

http://needforpanic.com/aable/

In any of the categories it says " Shop Here  TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS " like some sort of heading or something.

Can anyone help me!?!

Thanks,

- Mike

Make sure your language files are in place...

if you installed a contribution, then yuo need to make sure it was all completed.

TJ

Im not sure what you mean by that.. and what do you mean by "contribution"?

Thanks TJ,

- Mike

If you are not using contributions, then all the problems above are originated from 1 file.

Something has gone VERY wrong with you catalog/index.php

Keep in mind that index.php contains 3 different pages.

Ok.. definately havent installed any of those at all. So does anyone have any other ideas on what the issue could be??

Thank You,

- Mike

Some code is generating the following HTML:

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="productListing">

<tr class="productListing-odd">

<td class="productListing-data">TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS</td>

</tr>

It looks like the product info is being filled in, then the process is starting over but not getting finished (thus the Shop Here being on the page twice). Your defines look okay. The TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS code should appear in three files, english/advanced_search, english/index, and modules/product_listing. Yours look fine. I'm guessing that somewhere in one of the files the TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS shows up where it's not supposed to or a process is being called but not allowed to finish. Can you think of anything you've changed recently?

Some code is generating the following HTML:

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="productListing">

<tr class="productListing-odd">

<td class="productListing-data">TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS</td>

</tr>

It looks like the product info is being filled in, then the process is starting over but not getting finished (thus the Shop Here being on the page twice).  Your defines look okay.  The TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS code should appear in three files, english/advanced_search, english/index, and modules/product_listing.  Yours look fine.  I'm guessing that somewhere in one of the files the TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS shows up where it's not supposed to or a process is being called but not allowed to finish.  Can you think of anything you've changed recently?

Have you edited files using the File Manager in the Admin panel? I think there are some places in your code where you are missing some back slashes "\" but I don't know if that would cause the problem you are experiencing or not.

Archived