osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC Forum error.

rce

Hi,

Can sum1 help me please, I goto:

http://myurl.com/forum.php

and I get:

Warning: main(includes\configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum_config.php on line 4

Warning: main(includes\configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum_config.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes\configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum_config.php on line 4

This is very strange. Why is it happening?

Well since osC does not come with a forum you probably should post your problem on whatever board that covers the forum you are trying to use.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Hi,

Can sum1 help me please, I goto:

http://myurl.com/forum.php

and I get:

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes\configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum_config.php on line 4

This is very strange. Why is it happening?

it is looking for configure.php in the includes directory

that means that forum_config.php should be in the directory above that.

Treasurer MFC

I dont think so.

The forum_config.php

writes:

include("includes\configure.php");

anyway, you do know better than me, so I added forum_config.php

into the includes, and I get:

Warning: main(forum_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum.php on line 77

Warning: main(forum_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum.php on line 77

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'forum_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/volkan/TXGN7HR0/htdocs/thorp2/forum.php on line 77

Error - Can't open the database !

Archived