• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Reviews

When i log into the reviews page. How to i add my new reviews for products? there is no button or whatsoever in it.? is my review corrupted? Please help experts.

Very odd, is this an official osCommerce? Or maybe a loaded or template you downloaded from elsewhere.

There should really be buttons in product_info.php, product_reviews.php and product_reviews_info.php etc. :lol:

• 8 months later...

I have this problem too,

I'm configuring my first osC store, and in the Admin>Configuration section there is no listing for Services. Here is a screen print of the Admin>Configuration screen:

oscadmin.gif

I desperately want to add customer reviews to my products, have scoured the forums but just cant find an answer...

Why dont i have services?

How do i get them?

I have this problem too,

I'm configuring my first osC store, and in the Admin>Configuration section there is no listing for Services.  Here is a screen print of the Admin>Configuration screen:

oscadmin.gif

I desperately want to add customer reviews to my products, have scoured the forums but just cant find an answer...

How do i get them?

i had the same frustrating problem and found out after hours of trying to follow everyone in the community's advice that i had a 'reworked' or modified version of an oscommerce template. i paid a lot of money for something that should have been fairly easy since their is an admin panel to simplify things. instead, i discovered i did not have many of the features that i saw everyone write about. even my code and file structure was different. the experts probably would have figured this out immediately but since i did not have a benchmark or experience with php and oscommerce templates, i didn't know what i was getting into.

and i still not have the features like product reviews although i noted from the advice of a respondent that i do have those files. this functionality in my case was commented out. of course, since i do not have one single clue about php, everything has been trial and error and that is very time consuming for a supposedly simple template. i had to go back to my vendor and ask them why is it that i don't seem to have some of the files and features that i've read members talking about. even the instructions that i was given by fellow members to fix things didn't align with what i had. yes, i asked for a refund and that is pending a few issues. i have html experience and i have limited knowledge of javascript. but i purchased a template to expedite things not for me to spend hours cruising the oscommerce community trying to find a fix or adding features that i should have had. i wish i could help but i am offering you my view so you know that you are not alone. i apologize for the hastiness of which i am writing this but i've lost a lot of time with my 'reworked version of the oscommerce template.'

Isabelle Jolie

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

Very odd, is this an official osCommerce?  Or maybe a loaded or template you downloaded from elsewhere.

There should really be buttons in product_info.php, product_reviews.php and product_reviews_info.php etc.  :lol:

looks like they are having the same problem i had...please see my comments below.

Isabelle Jolie

I have this problem too,

I'm configuring my first osC store, and in the Admin>Configuration section there is no listing for Services.  Here is a screen print of the Admin>Configuration screen:

oscadmin.gif

How do i get them?

p.s. in the administration panel under the label category, you should see the lsiting for 'reviews.' if your situation is like mind, you will have to go into the relevant php pages (if you have them) and make your modifications. check out the previous respondents advice on which files to modify. wish i could be more help

Isabelle Jolie

Archived