• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Major Problem - Need Help

Crash Records

I have just set up an online ticket store for my shop - Crash Records in Leeds, UK - and over the past few days the volume of traffice to the OScommerce site has shot up to stupid numbers...

We have had a number of reports that people have been going to the site- and being automatically logged in as another customer - ie the shop is bringing up someone elses data -

Does anyone have a clue as to what this could be ???

Thanks for looking...

I have just set up an online ticket store for my shop - Crash Records in Leeds, UK - and over the past few days the volume of traffice to the OScommerce site has shot up to stupid numbers...

We have had a number of reports that people have been going to the site- and being automatically logged in as another customer - ie the shop is bringing up someone elses data -

Thanks for looking...

sessions, cookies, shared hosting

Treasurer MFC

Thanks for looking...

In your two configure.php files try changing

define('STORE_SESSIONS', ''); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

to

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived