• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi, i'm new!

Laura

Hi,

I'm new to this forum & to osCommerce! Just thought i'd post here to say hi. I'm not very intelligent when it comes to learning new things :blush: so no doubt i'll be on here alot looking for answers to my problems if i can't find them on the osCommerce site!

Look forward to chatting with you all. :D [/font]

Hi Laura,

Seeing as no-one else has bothered to say hello I will.

HELLO!!!

Welcome to the forums!

Happy Coding! :P

Mark :thumbsup:

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Hi Laura, there's a lot of great stuff here in the forums and in the knowledge base. Take some time to do some background reading, it'll stand you in good stead

best of luck with whatever you're building

Iain ;)

Welcome Laura - Just remember to be patient while learning the product. A year from now, if you stick with it, you'll be making changes like a pro. But the first few months can be a little stressful. Remember that the people that help out here are just like you - site owners. Most will help when and if they can, but all of your questions may not get answered. So don't give up, use the search feature a lot and ask question as much as you need. Good luck with your site. :)

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived