• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Events calendar

Salvo

HI all

I have installed the Events calendar

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1061

it is working very well and it is very useful, but I have the need to add some events for the whole month (30/31 days) ie: from 20 Jan 2005 to 20 Feb 2005.

At moment the calendar insert only one day at the time (specifing from to). My question is: Has anyone added the ability to insert from/to and show the event in every date in between?

Thanks

Salvo

Hi all Again

I am not quite sure if I made myself undertood, I try to explain it better...

When an event is inserted, ie: 01 Feb 05 to 15 Feb 05, the event would show only as 01 Feb 05, not any other day.

What I need is the when an evet such as the one above, in the month calendar should show all the days the event dates places.

ie: 01 Feb, 02 Feb, 03 Feb etc etc until the last day of the event 15 Feb 2005.

I am not sure how to achieve this, maybe the origial Author: Ivan Pascutti could give an hand in this

Thank you

Salvo

Does it not work to just add another one through its admin module?

Hi all Again

I am not quite sure if I made myself undertood, I try to explain it better...

When an event is inserted, ie: 01 Feb 05 to 15 Feb 05, the event would show only as 01 Feb 05, not any other day.

What I need is the when an evet such as the one above, in the month calendar should show all the days the event dates places.

ie: 01 Feb, 02 Feb, 03 Feb etc etc until the last day of the event 15 Feb 2005.

I am not sure how to achieve this, maybe the origial Author: Ivan Pascutti could give an hand in this

Thank you

Salvo

• 10 months later...

I have the latest version of this contribution and I have an error on my event's page:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-5, 5' at line 1

select *, DAYOFMONTH(start_date) AS event from events_calendar where MONTH(start_date) = '11' and YEAR(start_date) = '' and language_id = '1' order by start_date limit -5, 5

Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong with the SQL syntax.

Archived