• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Shipping error!!

I am having a very big problem. I have to my knowledge, everything setup correctly.... I have my User and Pass from the USPS ICCC, and the account was turned over to production. But no matter what I do... It still comes back with:

An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.

If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner

Again, I have the user and pass, and they sent me the email stating that I was turned over to the production server. Also, the module is set to use the production server.

Suggestions please??

:D I was facing the same problem with the USPS module... you need to contact the USPS customer service line, ask to be transfered to the web tools support line (they may just give you the number) and have them move your account to production. You then need to make sure that your module is configured for production in the admin tool.

The problem that I am facing at the moment is that I would like to configure different tare weights for different shipping methods...

Good Luck.

Q.

ok, we had same prob too.... we emailed them

Thank you for registering to use USPS Web Tools. You will receive an email within 24 hours with

a new and unique Web Tools User ID and Password and instructions for next steps. Once you

receive your User ID and Password, you can begin your Web Tools integration. Additional

permission is required for our Address Information Web Tools. If you wish to use these tools,

please contact [email protected] for more information.

If you do not receive your email within 24 hours of registration, please contact our Internet

Customer Care Center at [email protected].