• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW PROBLEM TO SORT

I am using PWA(Purchase Without Account) 0.82

If a customer orders, and say a day later wants to set up an account before i have purged the email address' it comes up with the following error..

My Account Information

"NOTE: If you already have an account with us, please login at the login page.

Your E-Mail Address already exists in our records - please log in with the e-mail address or create an account with a different address. "

PLEASE NOTE ALSO that when i try to login it says

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

Total PARADOX

IS THERE ANY WAY TO PURGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE ORDER(pwa 0.82) when the final continue button is pressed, if so please help as i am a PHP newbie

To see what i mean visit our site at www.beech-tree.co.uk/catalog and create an order and checkout without an account, then try create an account

Steve

I am using PWA(Purchase Without Account) 0.82

If a customer orders, and say a day later wants to set up an account before i have purged the email address' it comes up with the following error..

My Account Information 

"NOTE: If you already have an account with us, please login at the login page.

Your E-Mail Address already exists in our records - please log in with the e-mail address or create an account with a different address. "

PLEASE NOTE ALSO that when i try to login it says

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

Total PARADOX

IS THERE ANY WAY TO PURGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE ORDER(pwa 0.82) when the final continue button is pressed, if so please help as i am a PHP newbie

To see what i mean visit our site at www.beech-tree.co.uk/catalog and create an order and checkout without an account, then try create an account

Steve

did you update your checkout_success page with this stuff :

// PWA: Added a check for a Guest checkout and cleared the session - 030411 v0.71

if (tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) {

$pwa = true;

$order_update = array('purchased_without_account' => '1');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $order_update, 'update', "orders_id = '".$orders['orders_id']."'");

// tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS . " (purchased_without_account) values ('1') where orders_id = '" . (int)$orders['orders_id'] . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE . " where customer_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");

tep_session_destroy();

}

Treasurer MFC

Archived