• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where can i change my cart....

Patriarch K

I don't really know "where" to put the image line. And i was wondering if the login/logout thing will appear up there when you're registered?

I suppose this was the line you meant:

<tr class="headerNavigation">
   <td align="center" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>
 </tr>

And i want to replace the text with these images:

url(images/button1.gif) url(images/button2.gif) url(images/button3.gif)

I just can't see, with or without a PHP tutorial where to put the line.

I think changing

php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS

to

php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'button3.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS)

can't test it myself aat the moment but try it aand see how it looks!!

Yes, it works. Thank you.

Now i just have one new small problem. I want to have an image after the three images i just added, but with no function at all. Just an image to fill out.

I was trying to add this code at the end of the line

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'button4.gif');?>

But it didn't. Im not very familiar with PHP as you can see, and as i said, i can't find help on problems like this in a tutorial >_<

Archived