• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Total in Checkout is wrong.

j_marie23

I have two distinct problems.

1. The when I go into my store and buy an item (just one item) it charges me for two? What can I do to correct this problem?

2. How do I remove the "Let's See What We Have Here" image on the products page? I can't find the code to that anywhere.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm very new at this php and secure Internet stuff. It's making me very nervous to hear all of these people having security issues. Can some explain (in layman's terms) what I can do to protect my site. I don't have my own server, I'm hosted through IPower.

Thanks in advance for any assistance y'all can provide.

Hi,

I'm not an expert at this either, but I found that when I added what I thought was a Product Attibute, that this was actually an "added value" function. Therefore, if you created an attribute with the same price as the original product, you would get double the price.

Hope this helps.

That worked perfectly thanks!

Hi,

I'm not an expert at this either, but I found that when I added what I thought was a Product Attibute, that this was actually an "added value" function. Therefore, if you created an attribute with the same price as the original product, you would get double the price.

Hope this helps.

Archived