• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Your Feedback Please

cbcnz

I don't mind the black & white, your site certainly benefits from a clean design, but if you still receive negative comments, try a different colour for your headings like a dark blue.

--Peter

Thanks for that peter, I will try some different things in the header and see how it goes.

What do people think about having the search at the top of the page instead of as an info box?

I agree our layout is not too dissimilar to stock OSC almost all of our development efforts have been in backend and function enhancements.

Short of a complete redesign I strugle to see what layout changes I can make without making changes just for the sake of making changes. If anyone has any constructive comments on what changes we could try out thats what this thread is all about ;)

I agree our layout is not too dissimilar to stock OSC almost all of our development efforts have been in backend and function enhancements.

Short of a complete redesign I strugle to see what layout changes I can make without making changes just for the sake of making changes. If anyone has any constructive comments on what changes we could try out thats what this thread is all about ;)

Surely you should be spending time on what your customers see

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

The back end reflects in what the customer sees:

-Accurate Pricing

-Accurate Stock

-Order Tracking

-Followup

-Etc

But I agree with you, that is why I have come to the forum :) we have been tuning the engine, now we need your help to polish the sales vehicle that is our website ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Back Again....

Over the past week we have made a lot of changes, and I would be interested on some feedback.

We have replaced almost every stock osc image on the site with a custom photoshop image.

We have restructured the categories to find products easier

We have removed a lot of clutter from the home page

We have ensured that almost every product has an accurate image.

Any feedback on these changes or possable new changes would be great!!

Thanks in advance

Archived