• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EP

Marsm

I have installed EP, following instructions, and I get the error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/mars/public_html/artwork/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2063

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/mars/public_html/artwork/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2063

Please post a few lines before and a few lines after line 2063 so we can take a look at it.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I'm a little bit green behind the ears, and don't really know how to even find line 2063 to be honest.

The odd thing is I haven't made any changes to that file. Could you please tell me, is this file supposed to be in the admin folder or in the root of the site?

I'm a little bit green behind the ears, and don't really know how to even find line 2063 to be honest.

The odd thing is I haven't made any changes to that file. Could you please tell me, is this file supposed to be in the admin folder or in the root of the site?

How are you editing and uploading your files? You need to get a php editor that has line numbers if you are going to be making changes to your store. I believe the file should be in the admin but read your instructions to make sure and as always when having problems with a specific contribution you shoud go to the support thread in the contribution support section of the forum for help as that is the best place to find info on a particular contribution.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

/admin/easypopulate.php

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Duh. Didn't realize that my php editor did in fact have a counter. :blush:

Below are lines 2060 - 2068

$attribute_prices_insert = tep_db_query($attribute_prices_insert_query);

} else { // update options table, if options already exists

$attribute_prices_update_query = "update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set options_values_price = '" . $$v_attribute_values_price_var . "', price_prefix = '" . $attribute_values_price_prefix . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$v_products_id . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$$v_attribute_options_id_var . "' and options_values_id ='" . (int)$$v_attribute_values_id_var . "'";

$attribute_prices_update = tep_db_query($attribute_prices_update_query);

}

}

// options_values price update end

Any ideas? This is line 2063 on its own:

$attribute_prices_update_query = "update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set options_values_price = '" . $$v_attribute_values_price_var . "', price_prefix = '" . $attribute_values_price_prefix . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$v_products_id . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$$v_attribute_options_id_var . "' and options_values_id ='" . (int)$$v_attribute_values_id_var . "'";

Ahhh Haaa I compared what you posted to my copy and it looked ok so I went to the contribution and found an entry for the same issue I think your having.

Scroll down a bit and look for "26 Mar 2004 - Small bug fix'" or:

If you get a parse error in easypopulate.php around line 659(ex. ....expecting `','' or `';'' ....) you need to download this update or just go to the same line and change:

echo FILENAME ': ' . $localfile . "<br>";

to

echo FILENAME . ': ' . $localfile . "<br>";

If you are downloading the file make sure you change the config. variables.

Mahalos

Hope this helps,

Bob G.

Archived