• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

some info not being sent to authorize.net?

Misteraven

I'm not sure what's going on exactly or how to duplicate the problem, but after relaunching my shop using v2MS2 and using the Authorize.net Consolidated v1.5 payment module, all of a sudden, I'm getting an unusually high number of customers complaining of declines. To verify, I logged into my authorize.net account and sure enough, there's a large number of declines in the days unsettled transactions. Most, if not all, also seem to be missing the customers name which is obvious since the days accepted transactions all show names. What I don't get is how a customer could even submit the form without a name? Or if they're entering their name, at what point is the shop or payment module losing the information, and why?

I searched around and didn't see much on this, so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Also worth mentioning is that this was probably the third authorize.net payment module I tried, and was the only one that I could get working at all.

Anyhow, any help would be very greatly appreciated, as this is really affecting business.

Thanks.

Edited by Misteraven