• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN module

mblevy

I see what happened. There was a correction file that was available for download also. I downloaded the correction instead of the original file.

I shall take a look. Many thanks.

Had a quick look. Seems Harald has creater a new Paypal IPN.  It contains a zip inside a zip (tar actually). Open both and the instructions are in there!

The instructions say:

1. Copy the files in the directory structure set in the contribution download file to your osCommerce installation directory.

Note: Be sure to also copy the new "ext" directory to the catalog root directory..

What does this mean? Does it go in public_html? Or does it go wherever on the webserver the osCommerce software is located?

Which directory is my catalog root directory? I have space on a webserver where the public_html folder is where index.php is located.

I untarred the files in the public_html/catalog folder and copied the ext/ into the public_html/ folder, and put the includes into the includes/ folder.

Yet, when I go to the oscommerce admin page, I only have the original PayPal option. I don't see PayPal IPN anywhere.

What did I do wrong?