• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The page cannot be displayed

jill

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

when you click create an account or try to log in you get page can not be displayed

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

when you click create an account or try to log in you get page can not be displayed

Not much info there to figure out your problem, a url would help. You probably need to set ssl to false in your two configure.php files but that is just a guess.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Do you have a SSL Cert Installed? If not change both configuration files to SSL = False

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

i guess i'm just really not understanding how i use this with frontpage

You do not!! You really cannot edit osC in frontpage. You need to get a php editor and you are not going to have a wysiwyg screen, you are going to need to edit the code and then take a look at your site and see what happens and if it does not come out like you wanted you edit again.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived