• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with image sizes

Dooahhdoo

Hello. Very new to OSC and need a little help. I have the site all ready to propogate with categories and products. The first category is flowers so I have the image size in the admin control panel set to 80wideX57height pixels. This is ideal for the purpose.

The next category is a bottle (whisky, boy I need a drink LOL). ;) When I upload an image of the bottle the image size I stated makes the shape of the bottle go crazy.

I dont want to globally change the image sizes so is there a way to do it per category and/or per product?

Thanks in anticipation.

Nick

Sorry, please ignore. Found the search function :thumbsup:

Hello. Very new to OSC and need a little help. I have the site all ready to propogate with categories and products. The first category is flowers so I have the image size in the admin control panel set to 80wideX57height pixels. This is ideal for the purpose.

The next category is a bottle (whisky, boy I need a drink LOL).  ;) When I upload an image of the bottle the image size I stated makes the shape of the bottle go crazy.

I dont want to globally change the image sizes so is there a way to do it per category and/or per product?

Thanks in anticipation.

Nick

Archived