• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Links and adverts

hel8itch

can somone please tel me the easiest way to add either links to my main page i.e little boxes under the right side column boxes with ads in or a page just for links.

I am tryin to submit my site to search engines etc but need to place a reciprocal link back to them and dont want them all over the place.

The best approach is to install a links contribution like this one. You don't want links on every page, which is what would happen with your approach.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The catalog directory refers to your root directory (order in your case). So when you see reference to the catalog directory, use order instaled.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

ok uploaded and added the extra codes etc to the correct files then after i done everything i went into admin to edit the link settings etc and got this error

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

the line in question

/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Go over all of the files you edited. That error usually means there is a blank space befoe the first part of code or after the end. Make sure any code you added at the end of a file was added before the last ?>.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xstartp/public_html/order/admin/includes/filenames.php:59) in /home/xstartp/public_html/order/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xstartp/public_html/order/admin/includes/filenames.php:59) in /home/xstartp/public_html/order/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

ok gone over and over and still cant find what is wrong..

seems problem is only in admin area and on all admin pages this is the error i have at top of screen

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xstartp/public_html/order/admin/includes/filenames.php:59) in /home/xstartp/public_html/order/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

hi been there read and checked everything..

and still have these errors

this is the code i have in the sessions.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: sessions.php,v 1.19 2003/07/02 22:10:34 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

if (STORE_SESSIONS == 'mysql') {
   if (!$SESS_LIFE = get_cfg_var('session.gc_maxlifetime')) {
     $SESS_LIFE = 1440;
   }

function _sess_open($save_path, $session_name) {
     return true;
   }

function _sess_close() {
     return true;
   }

function _sess_read($key) {
     $value_query = tep_db_query("select value from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "' and expiry > '" . time() . "'");
     $value = tep_db_fetch_array($value_query);

if (isset($value['value'])) {
       return $value['value'];
     }

return false;
   }

function _sess_write($key, $val) {
     global $SESS_LIFE;

$expiry = time() + $SESS_LIFE;
     $value = $val;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "'");
     $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] > 0) {
       return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " set expiry = '" . tep_db_input($expiry) . "', value = '" . tep_db_input($value) . "' where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "'");
     } else {
       return tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " values ('" . tep_db_input($key) . "', '" . tep_db_input($expiry) . "', '" . tep_db_input($value) . "')");
     }
   }

function _sess_destroy($key) {
     return tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "'");
   }

function _sess_gc($maxlifetime) {
     tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where expiry < '" . time() . "'");

return true;
   }

session_set_save_handler('_sess_open', '_sess_close', '_sess_read', '_sess_write', '_sess_destroy', '_sess_gc');
 }

function tep_session_start() {
   return session_start();
 }

function tep_session_register($variable) {
   global $session_started;

if ($session_started == true) {
     return session_register($variable);
   } else {
     return false;
   }
 }

function tep_session_is_registered($variable) {
   return session_is_registered($variable);
 }

function tep_session_unregister($variable) {
   return session_unregister($variable);
 }

function tep_session_id($sessid = '') {
   if (!empty($sessid)) {
     return session_id($sessid);
   } else {
     return session_id();
   }
 }

function tep_session_name($name = '') {
   if (!empty($name)) {
     return session_name($name);
   } else {
     return session_name();
   }
 }

function tep_session_close() {
   if (PHP_VERSION >= '4.0.4') {
     return session_write_close();
   } elseif (function_exists('session_close')) {
     return session_close();
   }
 }

function tep_session_destroy() {
   return session_destroy();
 }

function tep_session_save_path($path = '') {
   if (!empty($path)) {
     return session_save_path($path);
   } else {
     return session_save_path();
   }
 }

function tep_session_recreate() {
   if (PHP_VERSION >= 4.1) {
     $session_backup = $_SESSION;

unset($_COOKIE[tep_session_name()]);

tep_session_destroy();

if (STORE_SESSIONS == 'mysql') {
       session_set_save_handler('_sess_open', '_sess_close', '_sess_read', '_sess_write', '_sess_destroy', '_sess_gc');
     }

tep_session_start();

$_SESSION = $session_backup;
     unset($session_backup);
   }
 }?>

i have tried moving the ?> but it has made no difference

hmm ok..i went through every one of the admin files in the read me file that had to be edited and its fixed...not quite sure how..but it wasnt to do with the ones the errors mentioned which is odd but anyway..its ok now..so far.

Archived