• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Calculations

I keep getting the error:

An error occured with the UPS shipping calculations.

error

If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

I have tried putting in my zip in the configuration --> shipping/packing...still nothing

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE BALD OVER THIS!!

Thanks

Jeremy Frost

Have you signed up with USPS to get a Username and Password. If so, then you need to contact them and request that they put you on "Production" server. It may take a few days before it will begin to work after that. Mine just started working one day. Now I am trying to figure out how to remove "Express Mail" and "Parcel Mail" from my checkout page. I only want to use "Priority Mail" and only want that option available.

I have tried installing the USPSMethods contrib. however, it NEVER worked even after 4 attempts. Does anyone know how I can remove some code from a file that will only allow the "Priority Mail" option to show? :rolleyes: Keeping my fingers crossed for help!

Jonathan

I am having the same problem with my USPS module. So it's just a matter of time then I guess before it kicks in....?

As far as the issue with editing the shipping options, have you tried going to Catalog > Includes > Languages > English > Modules > Shipping > usps.php (or whatever file you need to edit)? I looked at the scripting in there and it looks like you'd be able to edit that to show what methods you want it to. Give it a go.