• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout Process Failing & Admin Order Emails

My client has an english/japanese site and half is working correctly, half is not. Since I did not install this store myself, I'm going in to this blindly and trying to pick up the pieces.

Here's the problem, when completing checkout, if in Japanese everything goes through perfectly. However in English, when you click the last button to complete the order I get this:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mika/public_html/shop/checkout_process.php on line 36

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mika/public_html/shop/checkout_process.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mika/public_html/shop/checkout_process.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mika/public_html/shop/checkout_process.php:36) in /home/mika/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

The thing is, it actually sends an email like the order completed but it's just that checkout_process page that is going wild.

Second problem....when an order is completed or an account is created in english, the email sent out looks something like this:

Company Name

EMAIL_SEPARATOR

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER 41

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL

https://www.siteurl.com/shop/account_histor...php/order_id/41

EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED Tuesday 04 January, 2005

EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS

EMAIL_SEPARATOR

1 x $25 Gift Certificate (GIFT_25) = $25.00

EMAIL_SEPARATOR

Sub-Total: $25.00

Total: $25.00