• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I have lost my front page

Treasures By Barbara

Restore the original page to begin with. If you don't have the original (always keep a backup for future reference), then download the osCommerce MS2.2 zip file, unzip it on your computer and upload the includes/languages/english/index.php file.

To edit any file use a plain text editor (never use the osCommerce File Manager), such as NotePad. Don't use any editor which formats text, such as Wordpad or Word.

Any apostrophies you use in text have to be preceeded by a backslash e.g.

Let's = wrong

Let\'s = right

Vger

Restore the original page to begin with.  If you don't have the original (always keep a backup for future reference), then download the osCommerce MS2.2 zip file, unzip it on your computer and upload the includes/languages/english/index.php file.

To edit any file use a plain text editor (never use the osCommerce File Manager), such as NotePad.  Don't use any editor which formats text, such as Wordpad or Word.

Any apostrophies you use in text have to be preceeded by a backslash e.g.

Let's = wrong

Let\'s = right

Vger

I did that but it still doesn't work.... :(

Just went to your site http://www.treasuresbybarbara.com/ and it is blank, tried http://www.treasuresbybarbara.com/catalog and only a few directories and files are there.

You may have to restore your site from a good backup, if you don't have a good backup, you may have to start from scratch.

Sorry,

Bob G.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived