• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Problems

itfitz

When some one orders something from my site, and uses paypal, it doesnt process the order. I get the payment notification from paypal, but there are no details in the order and when I check to see in the customer module to check the order there is no order there. However, it works when they choose check/money order as the payment option. This seems kind of odd to me as when the confirm order button is pressed, it should not only generate the order in the orders module, but it should also generate the email of the order to me. Is there some sort of little coding that I have missed alsong the way?

Thanks for all of your help. I hope when I implement the CC processing modules it is easier.

Shawn

If it was easy, anyone could do it!

Also, it doesnt populate the order form on the paypal notifcation with the product information that was oreder, this would be a great help so life is easier in matching up orders with payments.

Thanks again,

Shawn

Also, it doesnt populate the order form on the paypal notifcation with the product information that was oreder, this would be a great help so life is easier in matching up orders with payments.

Thanks again,

Shawn

um........done 8 hours later

Archived