• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FATAL Login Error

Hello All and happy new year

I am recieving this error when trying to login

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/logger.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/coastalcomputerservices.com.au/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Line 74 of application_top.php reads

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'logger.php');

I am Lost. I have wiped my Page and started again but previously i did not have this problem.

I have been looking around the forum and found some other interesting things but i am unable to find a solution for this problem. If anyone is able to help, that would be great.

Thanks.

I would first double check the path of your files and the 2 cofiguration files.

Then check the file permissions.

If all of the above are fine, you'll have to give us more info about your server configurations, recent modifications etc. We need a good picture of what's going on with your application. :thumbsup:

Check the file admin/includes/application_top.php to see if there is any white space (blank lines or spaces) either before or after the opening and closing php tags. Also check admin/includes/configure.php for the same.

Vger

Rhea,

Thanks for the reply

I have done as you asked.

I checked for white spaces & removed where applicable

in /admin/includes/application_top.php, /admin/includes/classes/logger.php

, catalog/login.php , Admin/includes/configure.php & /includes/configure.php

I am still recieving this error when clicking on the "Login" link.

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/logger.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/coastalcomputerservices.com.au/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Archived