• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Total amount of products on site

Lalla

Is there a contribution that will show a total of inventory in your store. I know that I can click on the different categories and add their amounts together, but when I upload a group of books, I would sure like to make sure that all went thru.

Thanks,

Lalla

Hi,

this should do the job, just add this wherever:

There are currently <?php 
$sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS Total FROM products"; $query = mysql_query($sql); $data=mysql_fetch_array($query); echo $data['Total']; 
?> products available in <?php 
$sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS Total FROM categories"; $query = mysql_query($sql); $data=mysql_fetch_array($query); echo $data['Total']; 
?> categories.

It should return someting like:

There are currently 194 products available in 17 categories.

Is there a contribution that will show a total of inventory in your store. I know that I can click on the different categories and add their amounts together, but when I upload a group of books, I would sure like to make sure that all went thru.

Thanks,

Lalla

Hi Lalla - long time since I've seen you on here. :)

Here is a contribution I just uploaded to do this. It only displays it in admin. If the option is needed to display it in the catalog section is needed, let me know as it will be an easy change.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons