• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QBI Quickbooks Import

adam5532

Hi,

I believe it will work fine, although I haven't heard from many Mac users. There have been some minor issues with various Mac users. If you can not import iif files into QBI, there is a simple fix to get PHP to recognize Mac line breaks. One user of the newer QBI version 3.02 is having a problem that we are working through. You might also compare QB on the Mac vs the PC. You'll see on the Intuit website that QB Mac doesn't quite have all the features of the PC Pro version, and there is only one QB choice available for the Mac.

Thanks,

Adam

I'd like to know if this contribution is compatible with the MAC versions of Quickbooks.

I am considering getting a new Mac computer and was wondering if I'll be able to use this contribution on it.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day!

I am getting error message when I import an order, "Quickbooks has detected that you have not items or that one or mor of your amounts is not assoicated with an item. Please enter an item. then Error on Line 11: Can't record invalid transaction.

Same error twice, maybe because I have two order, second error have Line 21.

It only imported the customer info.

I matched and configured. what am I doing wrong.

Please help! Thank you!

Hi,

I am getting error message when I import an order, "Quickbooks has detected that you have not items or that one or mor of your amounts is not assoicated with an item. Please enter an item. then Error on Line 11: Can't record invalid transaction.

Same error twice, maybe because I have two order, second error have Line 21.

It only imported the customer info.

I matched and configured. what am I doing wrong.

Please help! Thank you!

Look at the iif file in Excel, and compare the order to the invoice in osC. Then you will see which item is having the problem. If you have a low order fee or discounts these must be configured also. Let me know if you need more help after that.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi,

Look at the iif file in Excel, and compare the order to the invoice in osC. Then you will see which item is having the problem. If you have a low order fee or discounts these must be configured also. Let me know if you need more help after that.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks, figure it out.. I did not configure the shipping and handling correctly... thanks again!

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem (Big surprise)

1054 - Unknown column 'item_match_assembly' in 'field list'

UPDATE qbi_config SET qbi_config_active=1, qbi_qb_ver='2003', qbi_dl_iif='1', qbi_prod_rows='5', qbi_log='0', orders_status_import='0', qbi_status_update='0', qbi_cc_status_select='2', qbi_mo_status_select='2', qbi_email_send='0', qbi_cc_clear='0', orders_docnum='%I', orders_ponum='%I', cust_nameb='%C10W-%I', cust_namer='%L10W-%I', cust_limit='0', cust_type='', cust_state='1', cust_country='0', cust_compcon='1', cust_phone='0', invoice_acct='Accounts Receivable', invoice_salesacct='Undeposited Funds', invoice_toprint='1', invoice_pmt='0', invoice_termscc='', invoice_terms='', invoice_rep='', invoice_fob='', invoice_comments='1', invoice_message='', invoice_memo='', item_acct='', item_asset_acct='Inventory Asset', item_class='', item_cog_acct='Cost of Goods Sold', item_osc_lang='0', item_match_inv='1', item_match_assembly='0', item_match_noninv='0', item_match_serv='0', item_default='0', item_default_name='', item_import_type='0', item_active='1', ship_name='', ship_desc='', ship_acct='', ship_class='', ship_tax='0', tax_on='0', tax_name='', tax_agency='', tax_rate='0', tax_lookup='0', pmts_memo='', prods_sort='0', prods_width='48', qbi_config_active='1'

[TEP STOP]

I am also running MVS and WPP

what am I doing wrong

I'm having a problem (Big surprise)

1054 - Unknown column 'item_match_assembly' in 'field list'

I am also running MVS and WPP

what am I doing wrong

Nothing. Somebody updated and uploaded a new version of QBI that has a bug. Assemblies was added to the code, however they neglected to modify the SQL to match. The upload also contains some extraneous files. This is why, as I have stressed before, I greatly prefer that people let me do the updates to maintain the quality of QBI.

Please install version 2.10b instead, which is the last official version of QBI that is free, and the only free osC contribution version of QBI that I can support. To reinstall, recopy all the files included with version 2.10b, delete all the database tables that begin with qbi_, and delete the qbi_imported column from the orders and products tables. When you start it for the first time, it will reinstall the tables.

I will re-upload 2.10b or fix "2.2" and upload a replacement, probably by this weekend.

Thanks,

Adam

Edited by adam5532

Nothing. Somebody updated and uploaded a new version of QBI that has a bug. Assemblies was added to the code, however they neglected to modify the SQL to match. The upload also contains some extraneous files. This is why, as I have stressed before, I greatly prefer that people let me do the updates to maintain the quality of QBI.

Please install version 2.10b instead, which is the last official version of QBI that is free, and the only free osC contribution version of QBI that I can support. To reinstall, recopy all the files included with version 2.10b, delete all the database tables that begin with qbi_, and delete the qbi_imported column from the orders and products tables. When you start it for the first time, it will reinstall the tables.

I will re-upload 2.10b or fix "2.2" and upload a replacement, probably by this weekend.

Thanks,

Adam

thank you!

as a though, is there any way to syncronize the Vendors between MVS and quick books?

maybe as a future add in.

it would be nice and allow more ease in detailed reports

What is MVS?

Thanks,

Adam

Multiple Vendor Shipping

it allows you to assign a vendor to each item.

I use it so that items bought from different warehouses charge different freight charges.

I know Quick books has a vendor field for it's items so I'd like to be able to synchronize the 2 so I know who I owe money to.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4129

I need a little help. When i go under matches and choose payment i get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '. $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact')' at line 1

INSERT INTO qbi_payosc (qbi_payosc_mod,language_id,qbi_payosc_text) VALUES ('itransact_split','1','Secure ' . $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact')

[TEP STOP]

Can you help me figure out the problem?

Jeremy

I need a little help. When i go under matches and choose payment i get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '. $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact')' at line 1

INSERT INTO qbi_payosc (qbi_payosc_mod,language_id,qbi_payosc_text) VALUES ('itransact_split','1','Secure ' . $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact')

[TEP STOP]

Can you help me figure out the problem?

Jeremy

The problem is with the iTransact payment module. It is unusual in that it has variables in the text, and QBI isn't set to parse that properly, as no other payment module that I've encountered does that.

Go into your MySQL database to the qbi_payosc table, and add a row with each field as follows:

qbi_payosc_mod itransact_split

language_id 1

qbi_payosc_text via iTransact

If you have any other languages, add additional rows for each of them, changing the language_id as needed. Then go back into QBI and you shouldn't get the error.

Thanks,

Adam

Multiple Vendor Shipping

it allows you to assign a vendor to each item.

I use it so that items bought from different warehouses charge different freight charges.

I know Quick books has a vendor field for it's items so I'd like to be able to synchronize the 2 so I know who I owe money to.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4129

The free version of QBI will not likely add any more features. I will add this to the wish list for the other versions.

Thanks,

Adam

The problem is with the iTransact payment module. It is unusual in that it has variables in the text, and QBI isn't set to parse that properly, as no other payment module that I've encountered does that.

Go into your MySQL database to the qbi_payosc table, and add a row with each field as follows:

qbi_payosc_mod itransact_split

language_id 1

qbi_payosc_text via iTransact

If you have any other languages, add additional rows for each of them, changing the language_id as needed. Then go back into QBI and you shouldn't get the error.

Thanks,

Adam

I made that change and now it says:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '. $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact' WHERE qbi_payosc_id=''' at line 1

UPDATE qbi_payosc SET qbi_payosc_text='Secure ' . $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact' WHERE qbi_payosc_id=''

[TEP STOP]

I made that change and now it says:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '. $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact' WHERE qbi_payosc_id=''' at line 1

UPDATE qbi_payosc SET qbi_payosc_text='Secure ' . $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact' WHERE qbi_payosc_id=''

[TEP STOP]

Yes, that won't work because it will try to update. The problem is with the payment module not being written to work like the others. I am assuming that you need this payment module -- otherwise, disable it and delete its files.

Do a search for

'Secure ' . $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact'

in its files and change it to

'Secure via iTransact'

This will make it work.

Thanks,

Adam

Edited by adam5532

Yes, that won't work because it will try to update. The problem is with the payment module not being written to work like the others. I am assuming that you need this payment module -- otherwise, disable it and delete its files.

Do a search for

'Secure ' . $card_text . $both_text . $eft_text . ' via iTransact'

in its files and change it to

'Secure via iTransact'

This will make it work.

Thanks,

Adam

I hate to keep bothering you, but i really want this module to work so i get the upgraded version. :) I cannot find anything anywhere near the text you said to search for.

Heres the module:

<?php

/*

$Id: itransact_split.php,v 1.18 2002/06/23 13:43:01 clescuyer Exp $

The Exchange Project - Community Made Shopping!

http://www.theexchangeproject.org

Copyright © 2000,2001 The Exchange Project

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

/*

See README_catalog_itransact_split

iTransact Payment Module itransact_split.php

Author: TriciaB ([email protected])

File resides in: catalog/includes/modules/payment/

This version is for TEP Preview Release 2.2 with mysql_catalog.sql version 1.116+.

*/

class itransact_split {

var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor

function itransact_split() {

$this->code = 'itransact_split';

$this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->enabled = MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_STATUS;

}

// class methods

function javascript_validation() {

return false;

}

function selection() {

return false;

}

function confirmation() {

global $checkout_form_action;

$checkout_form_action = MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_CHECKOUT_FORM_ACTION;

}

function process_button() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $total_tax, $shipping_cost, $total_cost, $customer_id, $products, $languages_id;

$customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_telephone, customers_email_address from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$customer = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_query);

$address_book_query = tep_db_query("select entry_firstname, entry_lastname, entry_street_address, entry_suburb, entry_city, entry_postcode, entry_state, entry_zone_id, entry_country_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$address_book = tep_db_fetch_array($address_book_query);

$customers_country = tep_get_countries($address_book['entry_country_id']);

$sig_rand_query = tep_db_query("select sig_rand_begun, auth_id, status from orders_itransact_auth where sesskey_begun = '" . tep_session_id() . "' and orders_id is NULL and status = 'begun' order by auth_id DESC limit 1");

$sig_rand = tep_db_fetch_array($sig_rand_query);

$sig_rand_begun = $sig_rand['sig_rand_begun'];

if (!$sig_rand_begun || $status == 'begun') {

$sig_rand_begun = tep_create_random_value(16, 'digits');

tep_db_query("insert into orders_itransact_auth (customer_id, sig_rand_begun, gateway_id_begun, total_begun, sesskey_begun, status, datetime_begun) values ('" . $customer_id . "','" . $sig_rand_begun . "', '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_GATEWAY_ID . "', '" . (number_format($total_cost + $total_tax + $shipping_cost, 2)) . "', '" . tep_session_id() . "', 'begun', now())");

$auth_id_query = tep_db_query("select auth_id from orders_itransact_auth where sesskey_begun = '" . tep_session_id() . "' and orders_id is NULL and status = 'begun' order by auth_id DESC limit 1");

$auth_id = tep_db_fetch_array($auth_id_query);

$auth_id = $auth_id['auth_id'];

} else {

tep_db_query("update orders_itransact_auth set customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "', total_begun = '" . (number_format($total_cost + $total_tax + $shipping_cost, 2)) . "', datetime_begun = now(), status = 'begun', gateway_id_begun = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_GATEWAY_ID . "' where sig_rand_begun = '" . $sig_rand_begun . "'");

$auth_id = $sig_rand['auth_id'];

}

// setup passback variables

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field(tep_session_name(), tep_session_id()) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('passback[]', 'prod') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('passback[]', 'vendor_id') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('passback[]', tep_session_name()) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('passback[]', 'sig_rand') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('passback[]', 'auth_id') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('sig_rand', $sig_rand_begun) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('auth_id', $auth_id);

// setup lookups

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'xid') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'authcode') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'avs_response') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'when') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'total') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'cc_last_four') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('lookup[]', 'test_mode');

// setup tep variables for split form layout

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title', TITLE) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title_my_account', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title_cart_contents', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title_checkout', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title_top', HEADER_TITLE_TOP) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title_catalog', HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_title_login', HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_accept_cards', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_CARDS) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_accept_eft', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_EFT);

/*

Format description, cost, and quantity for each item. These are used in the email

sent by iTransact, and are required to determine the transaction total.

This uses global $products.

*/

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($products); $i++) {

$item_num = $i;

$item_num++;

$products_name = $products[$i]['name'];

$products_price = $products[$i]['price'];

$products_quantity = $products[$i]['quantity'];

$products_options_name = $attributes_values[$i]['products_options_name'];

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('item_' . $item_num . '_desc', $products_name) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('item_' . $item_num . '_cost', $products_price) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('item_' . $item_num . '_qty', $products_quantity);

// Check for product attributes. If they exist, format them for each item. as above.

if ($products[$i]['attributes']) {

reset($products[$i]['attributes']);

$num = 0;

while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $option . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $value . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

$attributes_for_itransact['name'][$i . $num] .= $attributes_values['products_options_name'];

$attributes_for_itransact['value'][$i . $num] .= $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

$num++;

}

}

if ($attributes_for_itransact) {

for ($num=0; $num<sizeof($attributes_for_itransact); $num++) {

$item_num = $i;

$item_num++;

$attrib_name = $attributes_for_itransact['name'];

$attrib_value = $attributes_for_itransact['value'];

if ($attrib_value[$i . $num]) {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('item_' . $item_num . '_' . $attrib_name[$i . $num], $attrib_value[$i . $num]);

}

}

}

}

if ($shipping_cost) {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('98_desc', 'Shipping') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('98_cost', number_format($shipping_cost,2)) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('98_qty', '1');

}

if ($total_tax) {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('99_desc', 'Tax') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('99_cost', number_format($total_tax,2)) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('99_qty', '1');

}

// setup merchant and customer variables

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('vendor_id', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_GATEWAY_ID) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('home_page', HTTP_SERVER) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('ret_addr', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_RETURN_ADDRESS);

if ( (MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_RETURN_MODE == 'post') || (MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_RETURN_MODE == 'redirect') ) {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('ret_mode', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_RETURN_MODE);

}

// This will be used for future versions.

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_ON_ERROR == '1') {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('post_back_on_error', '1');

}

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('email_text', $comments) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('first_name', $address_book['entry_firstname']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('last_name', $address_book['entry_lastname']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('address', $address_book['entry_street_address']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('city', $address_book['entry_city']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('zip', $address_book['entry_postcode']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('country', $customers_country['countries_name']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('email', $customer['customers_email_address']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('phone', $customer['customers_telephone']);

// Include the state.

$state = tep_get_zone_code($address_book['entry_country_id'], $address_book['entry_zone_id'], '');

if (!$state) $state = $address_book['entry_state'];

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('state', $state);

// Create hidden inputs for card images on Split Form

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('header_visa_image', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_VISAMC) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_mc_image', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_VISAMC) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_amex_image', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_AMEX) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_disc_image', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DISC) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('header_diner_image', MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DINER);

return $process_button_string;

}

/*

FOR FUTURE USE

There are three possible responses from iTransact for a transaction. This function will handle all three.

However, there's no point right now to handle errors and dies. These are handled only if iTransact's

service is being used "transparently" which requires a secure server of your own. Since this module

is for the Split Form, a secure server isn't being used on my end, and all errors and dies will be handled

by iTransact's secure server.

1. Success - This will include the authcode, since it is included above as a Lookup variable.

2. Error - This is basically a decline. The error message is reported.

3. Die - Something bad happened. (internal error)

*/

function before_process() {

global $payment;

if ( ($payment == $this->code) && (($HTTP_POST_VARS['die'] == '1') || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['err'])) ) {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['die'] == '1') {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_TEXT_DIE_MESSAGE), 'SSL', true, false));

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['err']) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode($HTTP_POST_VARS['err']), 'SSL', true, false));

}

}

}

function after_process() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $customer_id, $insert_id;

// Update orders_itransact_auth. First, check to see if the order is a dup. This would happen if someone deliberately pressed the back button and reloaded the page, causing another transaction to go through iTransact.

$find_dup_query = tep_db_query("select sig_rand_complete from orders_itransact_auth where sig_rand_complete = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['sig_rand'] . "' and sesskey_complete = '" . tep_session_id() . "' and auth_id = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['auth_id'] . "' and status = 'complete'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($find_dup_query) > 0) {

tep_db_query("insert into orders_itransact_auth (customer_id, status, orders_id, gateway_id_complete, authcode, datetime_itransact_timestamp, total_complete, cc_last_four, xid, test_mode, avs_response, signature, sig_rand_complete, sesskey_complete) values ('" . $customer_id . "', 'duplicate', '" . $insert_id . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['vendor_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['authcode'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['when'] . "','" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['total'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_last_four'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['xid'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['test_mode'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['avs_response'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['signature'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['sig_rand'] . "', '" . tep_session_id() . "' )");

} else {

tep_db_query("update orders_itransact_auth set status = 'complete', orders_id = '" . $insert_id . "', gateway_id_complete = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['vendor_id'] . "', authcode = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['authcode'] . "', datetime_itransact_timestamp = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['when'] . "', total_complete = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['total'] . "', cc_last_four = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_last_four'] . "', xid = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['xid'] . "', test_mode = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['test_mode'] . "', avs_response = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['avs_response'] . "', signature = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['signature'] . "', sesskey_complete = '" . tep_session_id() . "', sig_rand_complete = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['sig_rand'] . "' where auth_id = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['auth_id'] . "' and sig_rand_begun = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['sig_rand'] . "'");

}

}

function pre_confirmation_check() {

return false;

}

function output_error() {

return false;

}

function check() {

if (!isset($this->check)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_STATUS'");

$this->check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->check;

}

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Enable iTransact module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_STATUS', '1', 'Enter 1 to accept iTransact payments using the secure Split Form?', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('iTransact Gateway ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_GATEWAY_ID', '', 'Five-digit iTransact Gateway ID', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Credit Cards', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_CARDS', '0', 'Enter 1 if you are accepting credit card payments', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Checks/EFT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_EFT', '0', 'Enter 1 if you are accepting checks/EFT payments', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Visa & Mastercard', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_VISAMC', '0', 'Enter 1 to display these images', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('American Express', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_AMEX', '0', 'Enter 1 to display this image', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Discover', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DISC', '0', 'Enter 1 to display this image', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Diners Club', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DINER', '0', 'Enter 1 to display this image', '6', '0', now())");

// tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Use Split Form?', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_ON', '1', 'Enter 1 if using Split Form. This is used if you do NOT have your own secure server.', '6', '0', now())");

}

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_STATUS'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_GATEWAY_ID'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_CARDS'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_EFT'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_VISAMC'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_AMEX'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DISC'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DINER'");

// tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_ON'");

}

function keys() {

$keys = array('MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_GATEWAY_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_CARDS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_EFT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_VISAMC', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_AMEX', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DISC', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_DINER');

return $keys;

}

}

?>

I hate to keep bothering you, but i really want this module to work so i get the upgraded version. :) I cannot find anything anywhere near the text you said to search for.

Look in the language file also at catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact_split.php. Use search on one of the terms so you can find it right away.

Thanks,

Adam

I set everything up but when I press the go to configuration page after the SQL - it goes forever and times out the browser. I can't get the contribution to do anything after this. Maybe you've heard of this - or it's because I have a lot of orders and customers, being the first time...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I just figured it out...

I set everything up but when I press the go to configuration page after the SQL - it goes forever and times out the browser. I can't get the contribution to do anything after this. Maybe you've heard of this - or it's because I have a lot of orders and customers, being the first time...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Pressing hte "Match" button gives me this error:

Warning: Division by zero in /admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes.php on line 103

Warning: Division by zero in /admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes.php on line 103
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT *, p.products_id AS pproducts_id FROM products AS p LEFT JOIN products_attributes AS pa ON p.products_id=pa.products_id ORDER BY products_model, options_values_id LIMIT 0,

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Pressing hte "Match" button gives me this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT *, p.products_id AS pproducts_id FROM products AS p LEFT JOIN products_attributes AS pa ON p.products_id=pa.products_id ORDER BY products_model, options_values_id LIMIT 0,

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas?

What version are you using? Do not use 2.2 - it doesn't work. QBI 2.10b is the latest official release of the free version of QBI.

Thanks,

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have finally managed to get the QBI 2.10b installed, but having some problems with shipping mappings.

I can create and import the file into QB, but my shipping in QB comes up as "Method not set" (it actually created this shipping method in QB by itself).

I have store pickup, UPS XML and "Fixed shipping and handling charges per product" (the last one is a part of auctionblox.com install) shipping modules installed and all of these are matched in QBI setup.

I have seen some posts on some shipping modules not following some standards, and as I'm just a beginner with all this stuff I really could not make any sense out of it. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have finally managed to get the QBI 2.10b installed, but having some problems with shipping mappings.

I can create and import the file into QB, but my shipping in QB comes up as "Method not set" (it actually created this shipping method in QB by itself).

I have store pickup, UPS XML and "Fixed shipping and handling charges per product" (the last one is a part of auctionblox.com install) shipping modules installed and all of these are matched in QBI setup.

I have seen some posts on some shipping modules not following some standards, and as I'm just a beginner with all this stuff I really could not make any sense out of it. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

QBI will add "Method not set" if it can't find the correct match (mapping). Ship matching has been improved in the current 3.1 version.

Thanks,

Adam