• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple SMC Shiping by Percentage

bakkrboy

I have tried several of the multishipping modules and can not find one that uses percentage on total price that works correctly. I have used the SMC Shipping by Percentage module and it works great, but I need to have it for Ground Shipping, 2 Day and Next Day. I have read in several posts to duplicate it and rename it and change the names in the coding and have done that, but I can't even get it to load correctly in the administration section. Do I have to do anything to database table? Thanks in advance for a response.

• 6 months later...
I have tried several of the multishipping modules and can not find one that uses percentage on total price that works correctly. I have used the SMC Shipping by Percentage module and it works great.........

i dont have a solution but i do have a question for you if you might help me. I also use SMC and was wondering if you might direct me toward the SMC ship by % module you speak of...

thanks in advance.

--EDIT--

found it thanks anyway

Edited by aarw

• 3 months later...

you must change also the name of your varibles for each of the modules

example

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_MODE

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONSS_MODE

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONSSS_MODE

These are not the same name in your module but find all the MODULE_??? name and for each version give them different name.

I hope this helps...

Roman