• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paypal

I have installed the paypal module - however on the payment information screen there is nothing there only

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.

without reference to paypal - then when i click continue - osComm requests a payment method.

What do i need to do to rectify this?

Thanks

ok i have got that working now - except

that when the paypal page opens within my site in main (frame) it overwrites the banner navigation links of my own site - ie when you click on another nav of the site - to return to the homepage for example - this link opens in a new window and not in the coded target='main'

all navigation links work in mainframe including when the oscommerce pages are open within the frame

please help

also -

the top link within oscommerce opens my original site index - how do i change this to open a mainframe page to stop the banner navigation from repeating in the frame page

anyone who wants to go have a look at the site posted above and give me any ideas i would be greatly appreciative

thanks