• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trouble with Prof. Invoice and Packing Slip

mattyb

Did the install of this contrib. and it seems to work fine except when I actually view the invoice or packing slip.

screenshot.jpg

As you can it is printing out the field names inside of the invoice. It does the same for the packing slip. Any suggestions on how to fix this. I'm also a little new on the whole PHP thing as well.

Thanx in advance.

Matt

Thanx.  I missed the the language file on the admin side.  However,  it still prints the price twice, the total twice, the footer info. as defined in the contrib.

screenshot2.jpg

Any thoughts?

This is a somewhat hacked up solution, but it works.

In catalog/admin/language/english/invoice.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find this

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX', 'Unit Price (Tax ex.)');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX', 'Unit Price (Tax inc.)');

define('TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX', 'Total (Tax ex.)');

define('TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX', 'Total (Tax inc.)');

Change to this

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX', 'Price');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX', 'Price');

define('TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX', 'Total');

define('TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX', 'Total');

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In catalog/admin/invoice.php

Find this

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent-invoice" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>

Change to this

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent-invoice" align="right"></td>

Find this

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent-invoice" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

Change to this

Find this

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent-invoice" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

Change to this

Find this

echo ' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .

Change to this

echo ' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . "\n" .

Find this

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

Change to this

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

Find this

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

Change to this

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

I think the problem might have to do with whether or not your prices are set to display with tax included. The form seems to be set up to show prices and totals with and without tax included regardless of whether or not you have configured your site to show prices with tax included. I didn't spend any time looking at the code to figure out how to fix it, I just hacked it up to display what I wanted on my invoices.

BACK UP FILES BEFORE MAKING CHANGES............

Thanx.  I missed the the language file on the admin side.  However,  it still prints the price twice, the total twice, the footer info. as defined in the contrib.

screenshot2.jpg

Any thoughts?

To edit the footer, edit this line in catalog/admin/includes/language/english/invoice.php (line 44):

define('ENTRY_FOOTER', 'Invoice Footer<br><br><br><br>Invoice Footer<br>Invoice Footer: 12345/67890');