osCommerce

The e-commerce.

sort attributes manually

theman

hi

how can i sort attributes manually

IE/ S/M/L/XL/XXL in that order

i cant seem to get it to work when i set it

i tried Products Attributes Sort v1.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1690)

but that is sorting products attributes individually wheere as i would like to sort S/M/L/XL/XXL globally

i tried modifying the code to make it work for attribute values instead of atribute product values but i cannot seem to figure it out

some direction/help would be great

thank you

i think i have to do somethin like the following for this line but i think i got sdomething wrong..im not the best at sql..any help would be great

i have a column in the table products_options_values as attribute_sort and then numbered my options 1/2/3/4/5 whichever sortorder i want but still doesent work

any help?

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.attribute_sort");

Of course you could just install the attribute sorter contribution.... :-)

ya but that is for sorting individual products attributes while i would like it to be ona global scale

there is no point settin each attribute sort order if i only need one sort order for all my products

also pov works

thx alot for ure help i knew iw as jus missing one small thing

:)

Archived