• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Download Controller v5.3

scottsw

Ok, I've got all the files in place I think. But I don't have a clue what to do with the

text in the file downloads_controller.sql. Does anyone know where I am supposed to place this file. :o Or am I supposed to append the text to another file. Of course when I go in admin and click on modules it gives me a bunch of error but I am assuming it is because this file needs to be put somewhere. Anybody have this installed???

you need to use phpmyadmin or mysql connector to import the sql file into your database.

search the net for a phpmyadmin tutorial so you know how to use it, and you will be able to complete the function.

basically you need to connect to your database, select sql and import

you need to use phpmyadmin or mysql connector to import the sql file into your database.

search the net for a phpmyadmin tutorial so you know how to use it, and you will be able to complete the function.

basically you need to connect to your database, select sql and import

Oh, so I can't just transfer the file somewhere with my ftp program then. I 'll go look for that tutorial. Thanks.