• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Me Please-Dont Know What I did

Ebordin1

Ok, I tried installing a CVV module and after I realized I had NO CLUE as to what I was doing, I said whoa, let me go back. So I went back and added all the backup copies to everything and now when I go to look at an order, the screen has all these things on it. It says Heading_Title on top and then under it I see all the headings of all the columns and I dont know why. I see this:

TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED TABLE_HEADING_STATUS TABLE_HEADING_ACTION

And that makes the screen too big and I can't print out the orders I get. How can I fix that?

Also, I DO want to add a CVV module to the website-can someone give me detailed instructions?

One more question-how do I stop the website from getting rid of the credit card information? When I change the order from Pending to Processing, the creidt card # disappears and that does me absolutely not good. I would like to be able to store the info for the customer so they don't have to worry about entering their card every single time they buy something. If someone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. Happy Holidays to All. --Eric

You tempered with the coding. I need to look at the code of few files to fix it for you. I'll charge you a small free of $20. let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers, AL

Latest Work:

http://bowsawowsa.com

http://carbolyte.com

Ok, I tried installing a CVV module and after I realized I had NO CLUE as to what I was doing, I said whoa, let me go back. So I went back and added all the backup copies to everything and now when I go to look at an order, the screen has all these things on it.  It says Heading_Title on top and then under it I see all the headings of all the columns and I dont know why. I see this:

TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED TABLE_HEADING_STATUS TABLE_HEADING_ACTION 

And that makes the screen too big and I can't print out the orders I get. How can I fix that?

Also, I DO want to add a CVV module to the website-can someone give me detailed instructions?

One more question-how do I stop the website from getting rid of the credit card information? When I change the order from Pending to Processing, the creidt card # disappears and that does me absolutely not good. I would like to be able to store the info for the customer so they don't have to worry about entering their card every single time they buy something. If someone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. Happy Holidays to All. --Eric

Sorry meant to say i'll do it for you for at no charge. It have to do with defining your files. Whats your site URL.

Happy Holildays

Ok, I tried installing a CVV module and after I realized I had NO CLUE as to what I was doing, I said whoa, let me go back. So I went back and added all the backup copies to everything and now when I go to look at an order, the screen has all these things on it.  It says Heading_Title on top and then under it I see all the headings of all the columns and I dont know why. I see this:

Archived