• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

getting error from site!!

momonie/lillybears

merry meet everyone ...

ok here is the message that i get when i try to go to the store :'(

1016 - Can't open file: 'whos_online.MYD'. (errno: 145)

delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1103919110'

[TEP STOP]

can someone tell me what that means? and how to fix it?

thanks for any help in this matter you can give... this is a live store.

http://www.theenchantedmoon.com

Knowledge Base

In Perfect Love, And Perfect Trust. The Circle Is Open, But Never Broken!

Look in the knowledge base, common errores, 1016 - Can't open file '<database table name>.MYI' (errno: 145)

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Look in the knowledge base, common errores,  1016 - Can't open file '<database table name>.MYI' (errno: 145)

ok i did ... and ???? what does it mean and how do you fix it? <_<

Knowledge Base

you need to use phpmyadmin, or mysql connector, as it states and then select the database and repair the tables.

I have no idea of what you are talking about... all i know is that i went to open my stores site and got this... i dont know how to fix this stuff... nor why it keeps acting retarted.

just seems like the more i fix the worse it gets.

i don't know how to fix any of this stuff ... so when you say go to so and so and fix the tables... i don't know what you are talking about. :'( :angry:

Knowledge Base

I can't even get into the mysql or the my admin to fix anything...I tried going there and it keeps telling me that my password is wrong... maybe my server is down?... i dont understand what is going on with this... you can go to my home page but you can't get into the store!

i guess i am just out of luck tonight and tomorrow, till i can find someone to fix it.

:( i guess my christmas/yule and new years sale is a bust.

thanks

Paula :(

Knowledge Base

do u know how to get to your host cpanel? or however they have phpmyadmin setup?

if you can, select your database, then on the right, click on the whos_online table (the empty box next to it) then where it says 'With selected' in the drop down select 'Repair table' then click 'Go'

this will most likely repair your table and allow you to get into the store properly.

do u know how to get to your host cpanel?  or however they have phpmyadmin setup?

if you can, select your database, then on the right, click on the whos_online table (the empty box next to it) then where it says 'With selected' in the drop down select 'Repair table' then click 'Go'

this will most likely repair your table and allow you to get into the store properly.

WoooooHoooo!!! that did it... thank you, thank you, thank you.

i could not get into the myadmin in msql... my host was down...

but that did it ... so thank you Mibble. ;)

Knowledge Base

no problem, guess i should have them add that little bit to the knowledge base, as it lacks the exact thing to do.

yes ... and to a newbie all this stuff is very overwhelming ...

i have changed wording around and fixed some minor problems but nothing major like fixing a table that was messed up...

still think it has to do with the host that i have... thinking about lunarpages. to host my site on... they have everything that i need and they came recomened with the store that i bought...

anyways... thank you. ;)

Knowledge Base

Archived