• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing Click to enlarge hyperlink

Where can i take out the hyperlink for the image on the right for click to enlarge? I took off the text. Just want to take out the link when they click the image. Thanks.

Where can i take out the hyperlink for the image on the right for click to enlarge? I took off the text. Just want to take out the link when they click the image. Thanks.

In your produtct_info.php file replace

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

With

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES .$product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?>

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

that didnt do it. it took out the image completely. I just want the small image without the link. Thanks

In your produtct_info.php file replace

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

With

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES .$product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?>

that didnt do it. it took out the image completely. I just want the small image without the link. Thanks

if you want the small image without the link to enlarge, only include the small image in your product description in admin. If you to not specify the medium and large image, no popup link will be set.

Treasurer MFC

Sorrry code I posted uses the heading image width instead of the small, it came from a modified store. It still should have worked though the size may may be wrong. Use this code and the image size will stay the same. If you are not getting any image at all you need to check your work as I just double checked and it does work.

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES .$product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?>

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

if you want the small image without the link to enlarge, only include the small image in your product description in admin. If you to not specify the medium and large image, no popup link will be set.

Unless he is using a loaded version or has installed an image contribution you can only add one image to your product description.

It still doesnt display the image with this code:

I need it to display it without a link is all. There IS an image for every item.

Archived