• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

date field in product_info.php

Hi,

i am trying to make a small room reservation system.

it works fine while the user have to choose from predefined attributes (at product_info.php).

I want to have an extra field in product_info.php where the user will type or choose from the calendar the desired arrival date. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance

John

Hi,

i am trying to make a small room reservation system.

it works fine while the user have to choose from predefined attributes (at product_info.php).

I want to have an extra field in product_info.php where the user will type or choose from the calendar the desired arrival date. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance

John

I would checkout admin/categories.php and learn how they did that for the product availability date.

Treasurer MFC

I looked at it but i think its a bit more complicated than that.

thanks anyway and merry christmas

It is definately more complicated than that... what you want is the date picker to also correlate to the product also as some items may not be bookable on certain days. This is what I am after anyway, and anyone who has the code is not giving it away... therefore I am trying to hire a developer to do this small task on my site. If/When I get it I will let you know...

Founder & Director at CSC Tours Ltd

Hi Chris,

im working on it too,

i ll let you know if i come up to something

Thank you

John

Have a look at this site...

http://www.alaskatourstore.com/product_inf...products_id=340

I am speaking to the developer but he wants 1500 USD for the code... and its not even that good as it doesnt link to availability section... I DONT THINK SO! ;o)

Founder & Director at CSC Tours Ltd

Archived