• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net not processing order

I am getting bogus results when I submit a credit card payment to authorize.net. I am using a test credit card that should be rejected. However, my OSCommerce site is accepting these payments. Apparently I am not communicating with Authorize.net. Is there some hidden URL that my form needs to post to that I don't know about?

Thanks! :blink:

i suggest starting with the knowledge base first, if you dont know how to tell what version of authorizenet you have installed. this will help you immensely in moving around the application, reading up on modules, the installation procedure, etc . . .

i suggest starting with the knowledge base first, if you dont know how to tell what version of authorizenet you have installed.  this will help you immensely in moving around the application, reading up on modules, the installation procedure, etc . . .

I have version 3.1 of Authorize.net and osCommerce 2.2-MS2.

there is no 3.1 of authorizenet, so that would be a problem. is this a new installation and are you using the default installation of osCommerce that you downloaded from here or are you using another version altogether?

there is no 3.1 of authorizenet, so that would be a problem.  is this a new installation and are you using the default installation of osCommerce that you downloaded from here or are you using another version altogether?

I am using version 3 with transaction version 3.1 according to my profile on authorize.net. I am using OS Commerce that was preinstalled by my hosting company.

you can not use the default version of osCommerce, you need to download the authorizenet contribution and install it. click on contributions and search for authorize, download the 1.7 with curl