• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

altering my paypal.php page

londoncrooner

On includes/modules/paypal.php what do i put in place of test down below so that on the next page when your actually paying via paypal when it says payment for it shows up what the person is actually purchasing from you rather than test.

tep_draw_hidden_field('cmd', '_xclick') .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('business', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('item_name', 'test') .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('shipping', number_format($order->info['shipping_cost'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('currency_code', $my_currency) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('return', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL')) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('cancel_return', tep_href_link(FI

and another thing my shopping basket says ?? but when you go onto the paypal payment pages i get a blank box that the customer fills in how do i stop this also so the customer cant decide what to pay me.

thanks in advance

Stuart

jack of all trades, master of none

Archived