• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Promotion Code

Is there some sort of module that will allow you to do promotion codes. I ma trying to set it up to were if someone types in the code it will give them a discount and tell me what code and discount they got. The scenerio is a retail outlet tells there customer that they can buy this item on the internet and to type in a promo code off of the stores personal card given to them by us. Then when the customer types the code in we will know what store gave them the card and we can give the store a comission. Thanks! Hope that explained it somewhat.

Is there some sort of module that will allow you to do promotion codes. I ma trying to set it up to were if someone types in the code it will give them a discount and tell me what code and discount they got. The scenerio is a retail outlet tells there customer that they can buy this item on the internet and to type in a promo code off of the stores personal card given to them by us. Then when the customer types the code in we will know what store gave them the card and we can give the store a comission. Thanks! Hope that explained it somewhat.

The coupon module can work well for this. There just doesn't seem to be a good reporting system for it.

The coupon module can work well for this.  There just doesn't seem to be a good reporting system for it.

Is there anything else out there that might work better. It would be nice if there was some sort of reporting system for it. I have looked at the coupon module and it seems to be the best just trying to see of there is anything out there besides that one. Thanks!

Could you point me to where I would find the coupon module?

Is there anything else out there that might work better. It would be nice if there was some sort of reporting system for it. I have looked at the coupon module and it seems to be the best just trying to see of there is anything out there besides that one. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

You can find the coupon module in the credit class and gift voucher module (ccgv), just search for that in contributions. I can't get the promo part to work. Please let me know if you can.