contact page

JB04

I've copied contact_us.php and renamed it to contact.php, added:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
   $navigation->set_snapshot();
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

to the top of the page just under: require('includes/application_top.php');

I then can add an extra contact link to the account page so when logged in a customer can use this one and have name, email filled in for them, i also add just under this bit but directly above the line which says <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

$customer_first_name = $firstname;

$account_query = tep_db_query("select customers_gender, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_dob, customers_email_address, customers_telephone, customers_fax from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
 $account = tep_db_fetch_array($account_query);

This fetches the name & email of the customer if logged in and fills in data for them on the form, we then also need to replace this bit:

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field('name'); ?>

With this:

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field('name', $account['customers_firstname']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>

And also just below replace this line:

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email'); ?>

With this:

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email', $account['customers_email_address']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>

That's it..

I still havent worked out how to add first & last name in the same box so if anyone wants to help?

Muchly appreciated

Archived