• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot send session cookies or session cache limit

paulandastrid

I was playing round with the config.php file on the includes directory, trying to get SSL set up when I created the following problem:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/configure.php:46) in /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/configure.php:46) in /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I assume line 46 of the config file is:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

Can anyone help me fix this problem? I tried uploading a new sessions.php file but it didn't help. :'(

I was playing round with the config.php file on the includes directory, trying to get SSL set up when I created the following problem:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/configure.php:46) in /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/configure.php:46) in /home/paula947/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I assume line 46 of the config file is:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

Can anyone help me fix this problem?  I tried uploading a new sessions.php file but it didn't help.  :'(

Look in the knowledge base, common errors, headers already sent error for the answer to your problem

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived