• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can you take 10% off total price at checkout

Mark-UK

Instead of going through each product 1 by 1 and reducing it by 10% can you do something so that 10% is taken off your sites orders at the checkout or before or something.

So i can advertise my 10% off sale and everythings reduced by 10%, isthere a quick way of doing this.

Thankyou.

Instead of going through each product 1 by 1 and reducing it by 10% can you do something so that 10% is taken off your sites orders at the checkout or before or something.

So i can advertise my 10% off sale and everythings reduced by 10%, isthere a quick way of doing this.

Thankyou.

aaaaah, there are so many contribution that will let you do that kind of stuff, just search the contribution section and pick the one for you. Read their description first though.

Treasurer MFC

There is a contribution called CCGV (Credit Coupon & Gift Voucher) which will do all you want and more. In its most basic form you can set it so that everyone gets a percentage off their first order - to specifying individual products, set time limits, set number of users and uses, set categories of products etc. It's quite a long install - but it's well worth it.

Vger

Thankyou.

in admin go to modules then click on order total, click on the quantity discounts then click the edit button to add your discount rate there, ex... 1:10 = 1 iteam at 10%. hope that helps.

:thumbsup:

Knowledge Base

In Perfect Love, And Perfect Trust. The Circle Is Open, But Never Broken!

Thankyou.

Try this contribution. Very easy to install, only 2 steps. I have a 5% store-wide going on now :rolleyes: When its over Christmas Day, I will just disable it through admin. It deducts and shows the Price Break Discount off the total purchase cost at the final page of checkout before they click Confirm Order

Cathy

Don't know what you are referring to - as it's not a part of the standard oscommerce install, nor a part of the ccgv contribution. It would be best if you made clear what contribution you were referring to.

Vger

in admin go to modules then click on order total, click on the quantity discounts then click the edit button to add your discount rate there, ex... 1:10 = 1 iteam at 10%.  hope that helps.

:thumbsup:

Don't know what you are referring to - as it's not a part of the standard oscommerce install, nor a part of the ccgv contribution.  It would be best if you made clear what contribution you were referring to.

Vger

no contribution... just using the modules page. <_<

Knowledge Base

More than likely it's the Quantity Discount Countribution .

It may have added by you in the past or part of a loaded package.

I have it installed in my shop but I had to install it myself.

Just my 2 cents,

Robert

ok, makes more sence. thanks Rob.

I did not install the contribution, it was part of the package that I bought.

so I did not know that it was part of one.

sorry. I guess I should be quiet from now on... lol

;)

Knowledge Base

No need to be quiet, it's all about helping out. I just try to be as specific as I can if it's someone new to osCommerce. I remember when I started that I spent hours looking for things that sometimes weren't there to find.

Vger

Archived