• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

managers discount contribution?

Hello all I'm using oscommerce locally in our shop and i want to allow managers discounts. The simplest way is to just create products that are negative values but i was wondering if there was a contribution out there that could do this?

thanks,

g.

Search the contributions for discount, I think one of them might fit your needs

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I would like to do a 10% off everything, just as a one off for a set period of time. Anybody know what would be the easiest contribution to install to achieve this.

I would like to do a 10% off everything, just as a one off for a set period of time. Anybody know what would be the easiest contribution to install to achieve this.

From your admin panel, click on modules, then order total then quantity total then the edit button... change the quantity discounts config to 1:10 = 1 iteam at 10% = everything in the store will be at 10% off.

hope that helps :thumbsup:

Knowledge Base

In Perfect Love, And Perfect Trust. The Circle Is Open, But Never Broken!

Archived