• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Entire Store Discount

spyder67

I want to give all customers, no matter who, a 5% discount that shows up on the order total page, but leaves the retail price through out the catalog, with out having to go and specify each customer. I have searched the contributions and have found nothing, does anyone know of one that I may have missed?

Seems strange to want to make people think that your prices are higher than they really are!

I would imagine that 'Quantity Discount' or 'Customer Loyalty Discount' could easily be modified to to this.

you could use the member discount and make everybody a member by default.

I would however mention on your main page that you give that discount.

Treasurer MFC

you can use my QTY discount and just setup the discount table to give a 5% discount on 1 or more items ordered (it is global across the catalog and shows up in the order total section and does not modify the price of the item in the catalog). No modification necessary.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1159

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke

• 1 month later...
you can use my QTY discount and just setup the discount table to give a 5% discount on 1 or more items ordered (it is global across the catalog and shows up in the order total section and does not modify the price of the item in the catalog).  No modification necessary.

Is there a way to get the discount to show up on the "What's in my cart" (shopping cart shopping_cart.php) page?

I have this module installed and it works great, but the user doesn't see the discount until they are at the "Order Confirmation" page.