• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Configuring Shipping File

niceshirt

Thanks for reading this message and previous help. I have acquired Ipswitch FTP software and downloaded Crimson per forum suggestions. I am trying to modify the shipping information. From the osCommerce Admin option I viewed the shipping.php file in the Define Language area to get hints on where to look for what I wanted to edit. Then I switched to Crimson and loaded the shipping.php file and it appears very different. I was expecting to see such things as

define('NAVBAR_TITLE','Shipping & Returns');

define('HEADING_TITLE','Shipping & Returns');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION','Put here your Shipping & Returns information.');

Where do I find this file? I want to make similar changes to Privacy Notice,Conditions of Use, and Contact Us.

Am I using the proper technique? Sorry I am just a novice editor.

Thanks for reading this message and previous help. I have acquired Ipswitch FTP software and downloaded Crimson per forum suggestions. I am trying to modify the shipping information.  From the osCommerce Admin option I viewed the shipping.php file in the Define Language area to get hints on where to look for what I wanted to edit.  Then I switched to Crimson and loaded the shipping.php file and it appears very different.  I was expecting to see such things as

define('NAVBAR_TITLE','Shipping & Returns');

define('HEADING_TITLE','Shipping & Returns');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION','Put here your Shipping & Returns information.');

Where do I find this file?  I want to make similar changes to Privacy Notice,Conditions of Use, and Contact Us.

Am I using the proper technique?  Sorry I am just a novice editor.

define stuff like that is, as always, in your language files because it is language dependant.

So look into includes/languages/ etc... there you will find all static text definitions.

Treasurer MFC

Archived