• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help, How do I replace Oscommerce Logo

millwood

I would like to know how I remove the Oscommerce logo (& 3 little pictures) at the top of each page & how I can get my logo to be centred at the top.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

if you find the index.php file you will see the code up the top, just play with that code, maybe change the oscommerce.gif to your image.gif/image.jpg. i dont know if the html tags work <centre><a code..............image.gif.......code></a></centre>

dont know, not a coder. i just play lots.

Thanks in advance!

Ben

I would like to know how I remove the Oscommerce logo (& 3 little pictures) at the top of each page & how I can get my logo to be centred at the top.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Find this code in catalog/header.php

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

change to

td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'YOUR LOGO.gif', 'YOUR LOGO FILE NAME') . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php //echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

remember to put your logo in your image file.this will get rid of the three pointless header images and put your own logo in place of oscommerce logo

anytime you dont want an image to appear,use // to comment them out.

regards,jeremiah

remember to put your logo in your image file.this will get rid of the three pointless header images and put your own logo in place of oscommerce logo

anytime you dont want an image to appear,use // to comment them out.

regards,jeremiah

Thank you soooooo much. I finally have it changed! :D

Sarah

Archived