• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Got A Problem

ch0wda

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_discount' in 'field list'

select customers_discount from customers where customers_id = ''

[TEP STOP]

Is this fixable through the directory files or is this fixable through mySQL?

http://www.citizenwatchdealer.com/catalog/ --> website

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Most likely you installed a contribution and did not run the needed sql file or commands. You need to double check your install.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Most likely you installed a contribution and did not run the needed sql file or commands. You need to double check your install.

Damn... OK, thx, I'll do that.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Damn... OK, thx, I'll do that.

The only contribution I have installed was the WYSIWYG 1.7 editor.

I have someone that wants two catalogs, both with different percentages off the items, but they are the same item. One for US customer and one for international customers.

I assume they will need to run off of different databases, so they are not the same percentage. So I backed up and deleted the international catalog for now.

How do I get rid of that error? Should I dump the entire databse and reload the backup I have saved before I got the error?

Anyone know how to fix this? Please? I don't want to have to re-install 358 items of products into this site again.

Archived