• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Button Template

pLusH

I am trying to edit the button_template.psd.. I assume it is the template that certain php files will draw upon to create button.gifs? I'm not exactly sure how it works because i can't find anywhere these button.gifs are stored. I've tried editing the button_template in fireworx (just changing the background colour of all the layers to suit my shop colours). However when i upload the new .psd file and overwrite the old one, the old buttons still show up. Any ideas?

That's a photoshop file, not a template file :)

I am trying to edit the button_template.psd.. I assume it is the template that certain php files will draw upon to create button.gifs? I'm not exactly sure how it works because i can't find anywhere these button.gifs are stored. I've tried editing the button_template in fireworx (just changing the background colour of all the layers to suit my shop colours). However when i upload the new .psd file and overwrite the old one, the old buttons still show up. Any ideas?

Different buttons:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community?contri...tons&category=9

location of bottons:

catalog/includes/language/english/images/buttons

Each botton has its own image, you need to create one for each and then replace. .psd file is for you to design the images, cut and paste each one and then save them as .gif.

hope that helps!

Thanks muchly man.

Different buttons:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community?contri...tons&category=9

location of bottons:

catalog/includes/language/english/images/buttons

Each botton has its own image, you need to create one for each and then replace.  .psd file is for you to design the images, cut and paste each one and then save them as .gif.

hope that helps!

Archived