• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No option values in the order...

All of our orders are coming through without their attributes.

We are receiving orders such as:

Sea Salt Body Scrub

-Fragrance:

The fragrance isn't showing up. It is being recorded on the customer's end- when they log into their account, it shows the exact orders and all of the option values. It's just not coming across to my orders.php or invoice/packing slip.

It seems that in order.php this is the part of the code that needs help-

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ':' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';

echo '</i></small></nobr>';

PLEASE help me if you can. If you need more info, just let me know.

Blessings~

Jenni

Do you have any contributions installed?

Option Type Attributes or anything? Are you using PayPal IPN?

TJ

All of our orders are coming through without their attributes.

We are receiving orders such as:

Sea Salt Body Scrub

-Fragrance:

The fragrance isn't showing up.  It is being recorded on the customer's end- when they log into their account, it shows the exact orders and all of the option values.  It's just not coming across to my orders.php or invoice/packing slip.

It seems that in order.php this is the part of the code that needs help-

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {
       for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {
         echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ':' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
         if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
         echo '</i></small></nobr>';

PLEASE help me if you can.  If you need more info, just let me know.

Blessings~

Jenni

You should use a compare program like beyond compare to see what's different in the orders.php file.

Something is missng there (or added to).

Hope that helps....

TJ

Yes on the Paypal IPN.  I don't have any attribute sorting contribs.

Jenni

You should use a compare program like beyond compare to see what's different in the orders.php file.

Something is missng there (or added to).

Hope that helps....

TJ

I'll do that right now- thanks for responding so quickly.

God Bless,

Jenni

I'll do that right now- thanks for responding so quickly.

God Bless,

Jenni

I went back through and compared my orders.php before and after installation of the Paypal IPN mod. I found the differences, nothing that looked like it would be it. So just to be sure, I uploaded my clean orders.php and redid the changes for Paypal IPN. Still the same problem. So I uploaded the clean version without the mods and it still isn't showing me the attribute values.

Any other suggestions?

Jenni

I recently dealt with this in the Option Type Attributes. Why don't you see if the osC paypal module works, You may have to write the author of PayPal IPN to see what he suggests.

Wish I could help you more... Keep me post pls. I'd like to know what's happening there.

TJ

I went back through and compared my orders.php before and after installation of the Paypal IPN mod.  I found the differences, nothing that looked like it would be it.  So just to be sure, I uploaded my clean orders.php and redid the changes for Paypal IPN.  Still the same problem.  So I uploaded the clean version without the mods and it still isn't showing me the attribute values.

Any other suggestions?

Jenni

Archived