• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Good Credit Card payment for UK store!!

rainbowlook

I would say if you can not afford to setup a proper merchant account then I would use nochex as they are british paid and they have a good forum.

If you want to look professional and look as if you know what you are doing then an internet merchant account is what you most definately need.

I started off by using nochex and soon signed up with worldpay and my sales have tripled (I know its xmas!). Most of my customers said they would not have purchased from my store if nochex was the only option.

I know worldpay are a little on the expensive side but for the checks and verifications on payments it is well worth the dosh!

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Hi,

Why dont you try Paypal? according to some recent posts here in this forum, it now permits direct Credit Card useage without Membership to Paypal and has a UK based transaction page  ;)

Shaun

I've just been through this with PayPal. Whilst they proudly announced the development, apparently European PayPal is behind the US and business customers here don't yet have the option of no-membership transactions. I'm not sure of the situation wrt UK CC transactions for a US company though. Maybe that much is possible...?

Archived