• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dates on pages

dclark35

How do I delete the dates that appear when a product is added?

Thanks,

Dave :D

find this line in product_info.php and remove it

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

Treasurer MFC

find this line in product_info.php and remove it

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

That line does not exist in my product_info.php. I deleted this line: define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED', 'This product was added to our catalog on %s.');

but on the webpage where it used to say "this product was added.............." it now says TEXT_DATE_ADDED.

any ideas of how to fix this?

Brandon

That line does not exist in my product_info.php. I deleted this line: define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED', 'This product was added to our catalog on %s.');

but on the webpage where it used to say "this product was added.............." it now says  TEXT_DATE_ADDED.

Brandon

then find TEXT_DATE_ADDED in products_info

Treasurer MFC

but on the webpage where it used to say "this product was added.............." it now says  TEXT_DATE_ADDED.

Brandon

That's because the TEXT_DATE_ADDED is still used somewhere as a reference. You better not delete the define but just change it from

define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED', 'This product was added to our catalog on %s.');

to

define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED', '');

That way the define stays intact but shows nothing.

Archived