• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

please help with froogle feed

i found an article about doing froogle feeds, i would love to do this automaticly my store will be changing store on a regular basis. i would be gratful for any help offered - ok im a newbie and im sure you'll hear more from me - mostly stupid questions but i hope to contribute in the future.

im not a coder and i find this site quite hard to use in fact ANy help on fixing my site would be useful.

Thanks

[email protected]

Hi - try this contrib. Fairly easy, and once its in, it will take care of froogle for you - you can forget about that side of things and concentrate on the rest of your business and site! Froogle Datafeed

HTH (hope that helps) :D

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

• 1 month later...

Hi, Sorry i didn't thank you for this help before,

Thank you for the help - it was just what i was looking for.

Hi - try this contrib. Fairly easy, and once its in, it will take care of froogle for you - you can forget about that side of things and concentrate on the rest of your business and site! Froogle Datafeed

HTH (hope that helps) :D

Archived