• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal auto-return

juss_me

Hello!

I have had troubles with orders showing up when paypal is used. I have read in the forums, and have gone to paypal to turn on the 'auto-return' feature. My question is, what page should I have this auto-return point to so the information is processed properly, ie, shows up in my admin>orders?

Thanks for all your help!

Dawn

Howdy,

Are you using the defaul paypal modual? or one of the paypal contribs? As I understand it if using on of the paypal contribs then you don't have to worry about it since the information is sent to paypal on each order by the contrib. If you are using the default paypal modual then you should really go to one of the contribs.

RW

P.S. someone correct me if I am wrong :)

I have set it up for checkout_process.php.  Is this correct?

You guys are pretty dang awesome! :-"

Thanks,

Dawn

Howdy,

Are you using the defaul paypal modual? or one of the paypal contribs?  As I understand it if using on of the paypal contribs then you don't have to worry about it since the information is sent to paypal on each order by the contrib.  If you are using the default paypal modual then you should really go to one of the contribs.

RW

P.S. someone correct me if I am wrong :)

Thank you RavenWulf.

For various reasons, I am unable to use the paypal contribs. How do I do this without the contrib?

Hmmm in all honesty I really don't know. After reading several of the forums I went directly to the contribs and didn't even look at the default version of paypal. I think I saw a thread in the forums sometime ago that listed the correct link to put. I would search for "+paypal +return +link" without the quotes or something like that.

Sorry I can't be more help. The newest paypal contrib OSCommerce PayPal IPN V1.0 is very very very easy to install and get going. There is little to no editing needed.

RW

P.S. If you need anything else or help with the contribs let me know.

Thank you RavenWulf.

For various reasons, I am unable to use the paypal contribs.  How do I do this without the contrib?

Archived